ArticlesRecent software development articles
How To Automate A Radio Station With SHOUTcast
- Published: 2012-12-11 | Comments: 0
- I want to create my own radio station that runs MP3s for me in a playlist on a VPS (virtual private server) and serves as a SHOUTcast audio streaming server for Das Klub.
Sending SMS Messages in ASP.NET With C#
- Published: 2012-11-28 | Comments: 5
- Sending to a US phone number from a US phone number through SMS messaging with C# and Nexmo.
Dynamic Sub Domains in ASP.NET MVC
- Published: 2012-11-15 | Comments: 1
- For SEO or other reasons, it may be required to have dynamic sub domains. Here they are set up with ASP.NET MVC.
Autoplay vs Non-Autoplay in Video E-Commerce
- Published: 2012-11-09 | Comments: 0
- The results of an A/B test with autoplay or non-autoplay are in after a decent sample size and weeks of testing. Autoplay was more effective.
Basic Google Optimization
- Published: 2012-11-07 | Comments: 0
- I'll get myself setup with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Rich Snippets for Authors and also have a sitemap in this all too important Google tutorial.
Tech Blogs, News and Learning Sites
- Published: 2012-11-05 | Comments: 0
- These are websites that I find utility in reading for staying current on what's going on in the tech and web world.
Code First Membership
- Published: 2012-11-04 | Comments: 0
- This is the third and final part in a series on building this site. This part is about membership and finishing an article engine.
Creating A Database With Entity Framework And Continuous Deployment
- Published: 2012-11-03 | Comments: 0
- This is the second part in a series about building a version of this website. It focuses on making a database and synchronizing it remotely
Setting A Foundation For Continuous Deployment
- Published: 2012-11-01 | Comments: 0
- This is the first part in a series on building this site starting with Bit Bucket, Mercurial, TeamCity, Visual Studio and MSBuild. I will set up a way to push my code, test it and have it working on a remote server in a shared hosting environment.