ArticlesRecent software development articles
How To Force All URLs To Lowercase In ASP.NET
- Published: 2013-10-17 | Comments: 0
- Improve SEO and reporting by getting all of your URLs to lowercase in ASP.NET.
How to Automate IIS Log Clean Up
- Published: 2013-08-15 | Comments: 0
- PowerShell script to delete old log files for all websites on the server automatically.
How To Redirect WWW. with Web.config
- Published: 2013-08-14 | Comments: 0
- Redirect your www traffic with your web.config
Deploying To A VPS with Psake and WebDeploy 3.0
- Published: 2013-04-14 | Comments: 0
- Setting up IIS, ports, permissions, and SQL Server Express. Migrating from shared hosting to a VPS with Psake, MSBuild and WebDeploy 3.0.
Continuous Deployment With Psake
- Published: 2013-03-17 | Comments: 0
- Stop using XML and start using PowerShell for deployment. Psake provides easy to maintain tasks and dependencies with documentation, overcoming hard to read and maintain PowerShell scripting.
Logging With Log4Net
- Published: 2013-02-17 | Comments: 0
- The basics of installing Log4Net to write to files and a SQL Server database.
How To Redirect WWW. To The Root of Your Application With IIS
- Published: 2013-02-10 | Comments: 0
- Improve SEO and link building buy redirecting your www. sub-domain to your domain.
Buy Now vs Add To Cart A/B Test
- Published: 2013-02-09 | Comments: 0
- Buy Now was the most effective call to action text on the button for the e-commerce site, Mouthguard Store.
Showing Related Products A/B Test Results
- Published: 2013-01-16 | Comments: 0
- The results of showing related products at the bottom of a product page reveal most sales happen without showing related products.
Getting Started With Git On Windows With PowerShell
- Published: 2013-01-13 | Comments: 0
- Git is a popular distributed version control system that is becoming almost a standard in software development. Here I show how to get started with the basics.