ArticlesRecent software development articles
Creating USPS Shipping Labels and Scan Forms With ASP.NET
- Published: 2017-04-27 | Comments: 0
- How to create USPS shipping label images and Scan Forms with C# in ASP.NET using the EasyPost API.
Developing and Automating a Podcast Radio Station
- Published: 2016-07-12 | Comments: 0
- An article on features and requirements needed for an implementation of a podcast retrieval and playlist generating console application.
Initial and Delayed Charges Using Stripe in C#
- Published: 2015-01-04 | Comments: 0
- A walk through on using Stripe to accept payments with an initial and delayed amount for an e-commerce product.
Traffic Manager In Azure With Cloud Services
- Published: 2014-09-28 | Comments: 0
- A short guide on setting up Azure's Traffic Manager with Cloud Services to get the lowest latency requests.
Custom Performance Counters in Azure
- Published: 2014-05-20 | Comments: 0
- An overview on adding custom performance counters to gather application metrics in Azure.
New Features in Visual Studio 2013
- Published: 2014-04-23 | Comments: 0
- A brief list of the new features and changes experienced after upgrading from Visual Studio 2012 to Visual Studio 2013.
How to Enable Remote Desktop (RDP) for a Windows Azure Cloud Service
- Published: 2014-02-09 | Comments: 0
- How to create an RDP certificate, export it and use it during deployments for Worker Roles in Azure.
How to Use ASP.NET Membership in Azure
- Published: 2014-02-08 | Comments: 0
- How to use ASP.NET Membership Provider with Azure in C# by modifying the Web.Config at runtime.
Making Load Testing Graphs With JMeter Using PowerShell
- Published: 2013-10-29 | Comments: 0
- Do you want to build png files from your load testing automatically as part of your integration scripts? Learn how to setup JMeter and report back the results as csv or png files.
How To Schedule Tasks With A Quartz.NET Windows Service
- Published: 2013-10-19 | Comments: 0
- Learn how to schedule tasks on Windows with a Windows Service background job using Quartz.NET, LINQ, Log4Net, SQL Server and Entity Framework through C#.